- Material: Cashmere and Modal-blend.
- Modal is a sustainably grown environmentally friendly fabric.
- Fibers are naturally extracted from the beech tree.
- Ink used is free of harmful chemicals.
- Dry clean only.
- Dimensions: 53 x 53”/ 135cm x 135cm
- Made in Italy.
Nomad Spice Scarf
Float away in your castle in the sky with this new and exciting designer scarf release from Nabila K. Hot air balloons lazily drift over the desert carrying aromatic herbs and spices in their baskets, perfuming the arid landscape of the historic trade routes between past civilizations.
Rich in hue and imagery, this scarf is certain to capture the imagination. Made of a blend of cashmere, beech tree, and environmentally safe and sustainable products. This scarf is exquisitely soft to the touch, yet durable enough to be worn every day. Nomad Spice was created by Kinga Britschgi exclusively for the Nabila K surrealist scarf line and offers a unique and useful piece of wearable art.
Italian made scarf designed exclusively for Nabila K by Kinga Britschgi.